[plonegov-br] [Plonegov-members] Australian government likely to standardise on Drupal

White butterfly Technologies wbt.israel em gmail.com
Terça Maio 20 04:58:16 BRT 2014

Why not do a online sprint about this? for 2 days we can fix it too people
one time with updated information
also can do a page to get some donations from companies about this.

--

Ofer Wiesglass
 General manager