[plonegov-br] [Plonegov-members] Australian government likely to standardise on Drupal

Cesare Brizio cesare.brizio em redturtle.it
Terça Maio 20 04:38:38 BRT 2014

> in Brazil we have a strong PloneGov-BR community:

As we do in Italy: http://www.plonegov.it - as our Brasilian friends there
is much PloneGov activity particularly on occasions such as World Plone
Days etc.

 Here are some clarifications  provided to Ofer some months ago about the
plonegov.org website: after contacts in Brasil at the Plone Conference
between some Brazilian PloneGov members, Stefano from RedTurtle and Joel
Lambillotte from IMIO (one of the founders of Plonegov.Org) it was decided
that some PloneGov member (probably Joel Lambillotte who has many servers
available) will host the new PloneGov.org site, and we (RedTurtle) may
contribute a better graphics, for example the one from PloneGov Italia site
www.plonegov.it.

In fact, Joel is overwhelmed by his engagements with IMIO, probably the
most active public organization outside Brasil in Plone reuse and sharing,
so RedTurtle still couldn't take action. We are still available to restyle
the PloneGov.org website as soon as Joel confirms that he has a server
available.

Warm regards,
Cesare

*Cesare Brizio - RedTurtle*