[plonegov-br] [Plonegov-members] Australian government likely to standardise on Drupal

Jean Rodrigo Ferri jeanferri em interlegis.gov.br
Segunda Maio 19 18:10:14 BRT 2014

Don't know why but I can only talk about our local community, in Brazil
we have a strong PloneGov-BR community:

http://www.softwarelivre.gov.br/plone

We are producing a lot of code/projects and sharing it:

https://github.com/plonegovbr

We have also made happen the 2013 Plone Conference:

http://2013.ploneconf.org

Actually we are concentrated first to solve our local problems and in a
country like Brazil, believe, we have large burocratic problems. Maybe
the language is also a big barrier for international communication
between government collaborators.

Regards,

Jean Ferri