[plonegov-br] Fwd: [Plone-conference] PloneGov resurrection

Davi Lima davilima6 em gmail.com
Sábado Outubro 13 12:02:43 BRT 2012

Encaminho a mensagem abaixo a pedidos do sprint PloneGov aqui na
PloneConference:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Virginia Choy <virginia em pretaweb.com>
Date: 2012/10/13
Subject: [Plone-conference] PloneGov resurrection
To: plone-conference em lists.plone.org

Hi All,

The PloneGov website is to be resurrected as a marketing tool for those
selling to government. It will have a world map homepage of pins where
Plone has been deployed, the pin can link off to a detailed case study.

If you have implemented a Plone website, intranet or multiple sites for a
government of any description, could you please email me and I'll add the
information to the PloneGov site, so you don't have to!

We'd like the following information, (they are not all compulsory):

1/ Location.
2/ Government agencies or department names.
3/ Is it a website, intranet or multiple deployment in a shared environment?
4/ Plone company name if done externally.
5/ Link to case study, if it exists.
6/ URLs.

Thanks Virginia.

P.S. Please pass this on to anyone that can contribute who wasn't at the
conference.
Virginia Choy
Business Development Manager
PretaWeb - Plone Open Source Enterprise Web Solutions
L6, 99 York Street, Sydney 2000 NSW Australia
P: 612-8081-9072
M: 0423-198-306
W: www.pretaweb.com
Sales & Support: 02-9955-2830