[plonegov-br] About Plone Symposium South America 2012

Jean Rodrigo Ferri jeanferri em interlegis.leg.br
Quinta Maio 3 18:05:15 BRT 2012

Hello Leonardo,

Could you send me the information related to your presentation so I'll
schedule it as an EnGITEC presentation. Please note we'll have a mixed
day in the wednesday, so you can speak to both EnGITEC and PSSA people
or only to EnGITEC people in the tuesday, as you wish, since SAPL is not
a Plone derivative.

Regards,

Jean Ferri