[plonegov-br] Fwd: [Plonegov-members] updating the plonegov translation

Jean Rodrigo Ferri jeanferri em interlegis.leg.br
Quarta Fevereiro 1 12:59:32 BRST 2012

Repassando...

-------- Mensagem original --------
Assunto: [Plonegov-members] updating the plonegov translation
Data: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 01:08:23 +0200
De: White butterfly Technologies <wbt.israel em gmail.com>
Para: PloneGovMembers <plonegov-members em lists.plonegov.org>
CC: PloneBelgium <plone-belgium em lists.sourceforge.net>

hello

I am now having a price offer from few translation companies in the UK
to upgrade and finish the plone translation files and would like to know
if there is any need for Plonegov translation files.  I may asked in the
past but the information was not clear.

i would be very happy to know how many countries and cities are using
and which languages are needed experts work as a donation of my company.

warm greetings,

--

Ofer Wiesglass
  General manager

White butterfly technologies
Online Plone courses using webex technologies,
Plone Basic courses, Plonegov  and Plone right to left hosting and
development.

Website: http://sites.google.com/site/franceplonetraining/
Email address: wbt.israel em gmail.com
Mobile phone number: +972-57-2281421