[plonegov-br] About Plone Symposium South America 2012

Leonardo Caballero leonardocaballero em gmail.com
Domingo Abril 29 15:29:16 BRT 2012

Thanks Tania :D

The GITEC event conduct a conference call or sprint? because I would
like to share my improvements about Internationalization and Spanish
localization with SAPL [0]

[0] http://repositorio.interlegis.gov.br/ILSAPL/branches/2.3-i18n/