[plonegov-br] About Plone Symposium South America 2012

Tania Andrea taniaa.moreira em gmail.com
Sexta Abril 27 18:00:17 BRT 2012

Hi, Leonardo.

You are welcome!

Yes, this is the final date, with GITEC[1].

The video streaming are default in Interlegis, but we don't have the grid
yet.

[1] http://colab.interlegis.leg.br/wiki/VEncontroGitec

Cheers,
--