[plonegov-br] About Plone Symposium South America 2012

Leonardo Caballero leonardocaballero em gmail.com
Sexta Abril 27 17:34:09 BRT 2012

Hi Plonistas

First of all a cordial greeting to the Plone government community in
Brazil, my apology if it bothers you write in English instead of
Portuguese.

I want to ask about the Plone Symposium South America 2012 (0):

The event date is final?, I ask this because for many people outside
Brazil must know this date to schedule the trip purchasing airline
tickets, hotel reservations and more things related to travel :D

In this event conduct a conference call or workshops?

I would like to hear about you about your impression coming soon

(0) http://lanyrd.com/2012/plone-symposium-south-america/

--
Thanks you for your response

T.S.U. Leonardo Caballero
Linux Counter ID =
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=369081
Key fingerprint = 9FD2 DC71 38E7 A1D1 57F5  1D29 04DE 43BC 8A27 424A

/me Corriendo Debian Squeeze 6.0 y Canaina GNU/Linux 2.1
/me Cree "El Conocimiento Humano le Pertenece al Mundo"