[plonegov-br] Fwd: [Zope-Annce] Security announcement

Fabiano Weimar dos Santos xirumacanudo em gmail.com
Sexta Junho 24 09:29:20 BRT 2011

Para conhecimento da lista.

-- Fabiano Weimar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laurence Rowe <l em lrowe.co.uk>
Date: 2011/6/22
Subject: [Zope-Annce] Security announcement
To: plone-users em lists.sourceforge.net, zope em zope.org,
plone-developers em lists.sourceforge.net, zope-dev <zope-dev em zope.org>,
plone-announce em lists.sourceforce.net, zope-announce em zope.org

On behalf of the Plone and Zope Security Teams I'd like to draw your
attention to a security announcement that has just been published.

This is a pre-announcement only, it does not contain any vulnerability
details. Your sites are a safe today as they were yesterday.  However,
as the problem that has been found is so serious we are giving you
advance warning that a patch is upcoming and recommending that you
plan a maintenance period for your sites to coincide with the full
announcement on Tuesday next week.

Full details are available at
http://plone.org/products/plone/security/advisories/pre-announcement-20110622

You can feel free to ask more questions on the plone-users mailing
list or in the #plone IRC channel about details and how to protect
yourself, but it is important to make a plan for this now.  It is
important to plan down-time at the time specified in that announcement
or your site will potentially be at risk - following the release of a
hotfix for the previous serious security vulnerability we received
reports of automated attacks on unpatched sites.

Laurence

--
Fabiano Weimar dos Santos [Xiru]
http://www.pytown.com