[plonegov-br] Hello Dear,

Divina Abba divinaabba502 em hotmail.com
Sábado Abril 23 04:41:05 BRT 2011

Hello Dear,

How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well
 with you, My name is miss Divina Abba, i know that you may be surprise how i
get your email,i got your email today when i was browsing at then i feel
 to drop this few line to you , and  i will like you to contact me
through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our
pictures,
Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.
i am waiting  to hear from you soon.
kiss regards Miss Divina  Abba.