[plonegov-br] Participação no http://www.plonegov.org

Jean Rodrigo Ferri jeanferri em interlegis.gov.br
Terça Julho 6 10:36:10 BRT 2010

Xavier Heymans escreveu:
> Hola Jean,
>
> Es una muy buena noticia, no hay ningun problema que participen.
>
> 1-Me pueden mandar una lista de referencias par publicar aqui:
> http://www.plonegov.org/references/
>
> 2-If you agree, Interlegis may become a subcommunity:
> http://www.plonegov.org/subcommunities/
>
> 3-case studies are published here (it is the place to promote the great work done in Brazil):
> http://www.plonegov.org/cases/
>
> 4-news: you may also write news to be published here:
> http://www.plonegov.org/news
>
> I could provide more info about the site structure on the phone.
> skype: xheymans
>
> Saludos,
> Xavier

Dear Xarier,

The PloneGov-BR community has begin in late year with the participation
of many institutions from the brazilian government. Interlegis is just
one of this members and it's hosting the mailing list and the wiki to
support the community.

The main website of the PloneGov-BR community is at:

http://www.softwarelivre.gov.br/plone

There are a lot of information about this community. The wiki page, with
anonymous edition, is at:

http://colab.interlegis.gov.br/wiki/PloneGovBr

Today we have 150 members from about 40 governmental instituions.

Would be great to have you participating here with us and we more close
to the PloneGov international!

Regards,

--
Jean Ferri