[plonegov-br] Starting PloneGov-BR

Jean Rodrigo Ferri jeanferri em interlegis.gov.br
Quinta Julho 23 16:47:16 BRT 2009

Hi all,

I would like to let you know we are starting a PloneGov movement at
Brazil. This initiative is still embrionary but we have already some
public institutions participating.

We are organizing the movement in a wiki:

http://colab.interlegis.gov.br/wiki/PloneGovBr

And with one discussion list:

Now we would like to know if there are some problem we use the
PloneGov-BR name? The reason we used this name is because our main line
is: Plone Community at Brazilian Government.

You are welcome to participate, but it is in portuguese! :-)

Regards,

--
Jean Ferri
Analista de Sistemas