[interlegis] Check out my photos on Facebook

Marcos Guimaraes invite+zj4oao6_ctjc em facebookmail.com
Segunda Março 29 12:59:20 BRT 2010

Hi Comunidade,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Marcos

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000138317525&k=Z6E3Y5VX4461Z1AJPB63QTWU2VAE24WNUWFXKD4DUR&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=interlegis%40listas.interlegis.gov.br&c=f00db42a8d2b3a91dd4ce3e052716270.interlegis@listas.interlegis.gov.br was invited to join Facebook by Marcos Guimaraes. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=76503c&u=100000668326408&mid=21acb86G5af338501a08G0G8